KMB Design Group is seeking a highly motivated and accomplished Senior Project Manager for their telecommunications engineering division. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as an A&E Project Manager.
The successful candidate will coordinate with assigned wireless professionals for all phases of feasibility, permitting, zoning, and construction of wireless telecommunications sites from receipt of the site acquisition handoff package to completion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for project team compliance with all KMB and client requirements.
- Manage the project team to complete all A&E deliverables including but not limited to site walks, lease exhibits, zoning analysis, zoning drawings, construction drawings, permits and close-out packages.
- Approve all appropriate site, architectural and engineering plans as submitted for Engineer of Record Review.
- Manage project finances coordinating with internal departments. This includes the preparation of financial projections, securing purchase orders and managing billing milestone completion.
- Verify the preparation and submission of permit applications.
- Prepare workload projections with consideration of resource management as well as client requirements and expectations.
- Ability to manage various high profile projects simultaneously.
- KMB is a national company and some travel may be required.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Five or more years experience within A&E telecommunications project management
- Client focus driven and goal orientated
- Strong management experience at a supervisory level
- Self starter capable of multi-tasking high volume projects
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle required
Candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the reference code SPM_0514_Web when submitting your resume.
KMB Design Group, LLC is a leading telecommunications engineering firm licensed in 49 states within the USA, Puerto Rico and Europe. In addition to KMB’s foundation in engineering we are a full Turnkey Wireless Telecommunications Provider.
Within KMB’s wireless telecommunications division the following services are offered:
- Full Turnkey Deployment
- A&E Services
- Site Acquisition
- Construction Services
- DAS, Small Cell & In-Building Systems
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Fiber/Copper OSP Engineering
- Tower/Foundation Reinforcement
- Surveying, FAA Certificates
- Tower Analysis/Inventory/Reinforcement
- BP Coordination / Utility Coordination
- Environmental Engineering
- Noise Analysis / Report
- Certified Special Inspections
- Broadcast Engineering
- Tower A&L work
KMB Design Group, LLC was founded by a team of seasoned professionals who have been working together for over 15 years. Their extensive experience in the engineering and telecommunications industries provide a great foundation for a successful design firm. KMB’s focus on technology and continuous improvement enables the firm to keep up with the latest innovations and provide state-of-the-art design solutions for our clients.
KMB’s Mission Statement – We are committed to achieving the mutual success of our clients, vendors, and staff through engineering excellence, responsiveness, and organized systems.