KMB provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and Fire Protection Engineering services for this 5 story (plus basement), 160,000 square feet corporate project in Long Island. The scope included upgrades and rework of the core and shell of this abandoned office building plus complete interior fit out to serve as the new headquarters for this banking company.
As part of the project, numerous energy improvements were designed, including but not limited to:
Redesign of Mechanical System
- (4) 80 ton air cooled chillers
- (3) 160 ton water cooled chillers
- (5) 90 ton cooling towers
Upgraded existing Building Management System with:
- New 2×2 LED recessed lighting, replacing T8 fluorescents
- New, efficient hot water distribution system
- New lighting control system plus occupancy sensors throughout.