Next week, the KMB team will be traveling to Boston to exhibit at PV America! PVA is the only event in the eastern United States designed specifically for Photovoltaic-focused professionals. PV America focuses on creating an environment that “fosters the exchange, knowledge, and expertise for furthering solar energy development in the United States.” In addition to exhibiting at the event, the team will be able to attend seminars, workshops, and networking events that will enable them to connect with other solar engineering professionals in the industry.
The New England solar market is expanding and KMB is contributing to the increase in PV installations in the northeast and across the country. KMB has provided designs and solar engineering services for over 350 locations and 325 MW for a wide range of solar installations, from small scale to large scale including:
- Rooftop Installations- from small peak, roof-mount systems for municipal facilities to large ballasted rooftop systems for commercial and educational facilities.
- Canopy Installations- photovoltaic structures above wastewater tanks, parking lots, and rooftops.
- Ground Mount Installations- photovoltaic systems for both utility scale installations and distributed generation.
- Multi- Site Programs- various county and private work consisting of all installation types and sizes.
- Conceptual Design & Feasibility
- Energy Usage Analyses
- Energy Production Estimates
- PV Design & Layout
- RPF Preparation
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering- Investigation, Analysis, & Design
- Construction Administration
- Project Management
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Commissioning Support
- Independent Engineer Review
- Permitting and Applications
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do at KMB in solar engineering, telecommunications engineering, or facilities and engineering, please contact us!