Capitalize on the Many Financial Benefits of Solar Power
Business owners thinking about installing a solar energy system may feel confused in a seemingly complex market. Maybe you’ve heard about major Fortune 500 companies who have gone solar, but think that it might not be feasible for your organization? Think again. Smart business owners who make the decision to install solar will discover numerous commercial benefits for their business. In addition to winning over more customers, improving employee satisfaction and supporting the local economy, you can capitalize on some amazing financial opportunities; it’s simply smart business!
Benefits Of Solar Installation For Businesses
Our experts from KMB Design Group, a leading U.S. solar engineering company, have put together a few of the top benefits of solar installation for businesses.
- There are 1,110 commercial systems across the US with enough solar power to prevent 549,296 metric tons of damaging carbon emissions in the air
- The top 25 corporate users have more than doubled their solar capacity since 2012
- Solar power is exempt from property tax and eligible for a 30% federal tax credit
- Since the implementation of the ITC (investment tax credit) in 2006, the cost to install solar has dropped by more than 73%
- Solar panels pay for themselves in 4-5 years.
- Enjoy free electricity for the life of the system (25-35 years)
- The average solar system could save you over $20K in 20 years! And states with higher electricity prices will see even more savings than that.
Smart Solar Engineering Design Can Save Your Business Money and Energy
KMB Design Group is at the forefront of the escalating solar industry, and is considered a leading consulting firm in the renewable energy field providing photovoltaic design and engineering services. We provide you with the best commercial solar power designs to give you maximum output. Our Solar engineers will give you full analysis and let you know how much energy can be drawn with considerations such as location, obstructions and orientations. Licensed in 49 states, we have the ability to work nationally without limitations.