We are currently seeking a highly motivated Wireless Telecom Field Designer / Assistant Project Manager. This position is based out of our Wall, NJ office but will require frequent travel within NJ and the NYC area.
Successful candidates will coordinate with assigned wireless professionals for all phases of feasibility, permitting, zoning, and construction of wireless telecommunications sites from receipt of the site acquisition hand-off package to completion. Position may require project management within other divisions.
- Travel within NJ and NYC to perform wireless telecom site design visits and inspections
- Gather field measurements, photos and other existing conditions in the field
- Provide field notes, photos and a wireless telecom design to KMB’s CAD team
- Review and redline LEs, CDs, ZDs, Photo Renderings and other related deliverables for quality control.
- Provide project status reports as detailed by supervisors.
- Update internal project deliverable tracking tools as needed.
- KMB is a national company. Some out of state travel may be required.
- Expectation is 3-4 days / week in the field.
- Some experience in Wireless Telecom is preferred
- Comfortable with basic measuring tools and travel into NYC
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle required.
KMB Design Group, LLC prides ourselves on our staff and business partners. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume.