We are currently seeking a highly motivated Site Acquisition Project Manager who will be responsible for acting as an intermediary between our Clients and owners of real estate assets.
- Report to Site Deployment Manager providing site acquisition support services in modification and new site build projects.
- Scrub client issued search rings, including identifying suitable parcels and reviewing and analyzing zoning and permitting requirements for site new site development
- Negotiate all required real estate agreements, including but not limited to Consent(s) and Amendment(s).
- Enter and track all project related data in KMB’s online project tracking database
- Utilize project management tool, including dashboards, reports, and other key functions to drive project deadlines to meet customer milestones
- Utilize reporting tools to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Prepare and submit Site Candidate Information Packages
- Review and prep Co-location Applications when required, and oversee applications through approval to proceed
- Exercise quality control, data entry, coordination and project tracking of site candidate packages, tower lease and amendments, and other required site acquisition documentation
- Obtain landlord approval and sign off on all project related drawings, zoning/permit applications
- Act as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies
- Maintain external customer database as required by Client
- Attend internal and external status meetings, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in telecom site acquisition (preferred)
- 3yrs experience with project management, contract, and negotiations – preferably in the NYC market
- Professional work experience in the wireless/telecommunications industry
- Real estate experience
- Ability to interpret commercial lease agreements, municipal ordinances and regulations and building codes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, easily adapting to policy and process flow changes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act as liaison across various departments
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and maintain schedules
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Ability to travel when required, including but not limited to client and site meetings
- Valid driver’s license required
- Competent using Microsoft Word and Excel
KMB Design Group, LLC prides ourselves on our staff and business partners. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume.