KMB Design Group, LLC is seeking a licensed Professional Civil Engineer. The position will be based in our Wall, NJ office.
- Develops client proposals with minimal supervision
- Leads all Civil Designs
- Grading, foundation design, erosion control, NJDEP stormwater etc.,.
- Site plan design criteria such as grading, construction details, zoning analyses, earthworks analyses, and must have a working knowledge of stormwater management designs.
- Gather data from pertinent regulations and available mapping to assist in preparing base maps.
- Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria on moderately complex projects.
- Project experience in Recreational Sports Field, Residential and Commercial is preferred.
- Experience Providing Professional Zoning testimony
- Experience in designing synthetic sports fields is preferred but not essential
- Proven leadership with excellent communication
- Self-reliant and able to operate independently with limited direction.
- Works effectively with internal leaders as well as external clients.
- Strong marketing/business development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MicroStation
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed NJ PE with 3+ years of experience.
- Licensed NJ Professional Planner is preferred but not essential.
KMB Design Group, LLC prides ourselves on our staff and business partners. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume.