We are currently seeking a highly motivated CAD Quality Control Manager to work within our Wireless Telecommunications Division.
- Review Lease Exhibits, Zoning Drawings, Structural and Construction Drawings, Photo Renderings and other related deliverables based on site notes gathered by field representatives.
- Review drawings based on project manager, structural and/or client redlines. Revise minor to moderate redlines.
- Complete tasks within assigned timeframe. Ability to manage deliverable priorities.
- Update internal project deliverable tracking tools as needed.
- Assist in the organization of CAD template updates and equipment specifications.
- Experience using AutoCAD is required. Experience in the telecommunication industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings is required.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 3D or Photoshop is preferred.
- Competency to interact with project management staff and design engineers regarding project specific items.
- Goal oriented with a capacity to work outside normal business hours for the completion of tasks to meet the overall project needs.
- Familiarity with NYC DOB requirements preferred.
- Good organization and communication skills.
KMB Design Group, LLC prides ourselves on our staff and business partners. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume.