Comprehensive Energy Engineering Services
KMB Design Group uses our extensive energy engineering, utility, and construction experience to provide our clients with a unique assessment based on their specific current and future needs.
- Analysis & Recommendations – We start with a needs assessment, then analyze historical energy use, and perform a detail survey. The final output is a comprehensive recommendations report that details the proposed path forward.
- Engineering Solutions – KMB uses its extensive engineering experience to design modifications to existing systems or add additional systems that will reduce energy usage and costs to operate the facility. The following are some examples of KMB’s engineering solutions:
- Lighting Retro-Fits
- HVAC Improvements
- Backup Generation
- Energy Control Systems
- Combined Heat and Power Generation
- Demand Response
- Utility Procurement Solutions – KMB develops a client-specific energy supply strategy that includes pricing options and risk management associated with energy procurement from independent suppliers.
- Renewable Energy – When desire meets opportunity, the result is action! With available incentives plus significantly reduced costs, what had once been viewed as a “nice to have” is now considered an extremely viable option for many. As a recognized leader in PV Engineering, KMB is positioned to support our clients throughout the process.
- Construction Services – KMB provides construction and project management services in order to fully install and commission our designed energy solutions. This provides our clients with a comprehensive offering that reduces their overall cost, shortens construction cycles, and allows KMB to maintain a high level of quality throughout the process.
- Monitoring Services – This key step in the overall enhanced process is comprised of establishing baseline energy consumption and then ongoing monitoring services to validate the benefits of the engineered solutions.
- Engineering Modeling Services – Determining a building’s energy use is not always an intuitive process for even the most seasoned engineers and industry professionals. An energy model can be a powerful tool to assist the project team in accurately evaluating energy reduction strategies.