We are currently seeking a highly motivated Wireless Telecom Project Manager. This position is based out of our Wall, NJ office.
Successful candidates will coordinate with assigned wireless professionals for all phases of feasibility, permitting, zoning, and construction of wireless telecommunications sites from receipt of the site acquisition hand-off package to completion.
- Project Management – Work with CAD, Structural and project coordinators to ensure the completion of all A&E deliverables including but not limited to site walks, lease exhibits, zoning analysis, zoning drawings, construction drawings, permit and close-out packages. This includes scheduling and assignment of work and updating internal project deliverable tracking tools as needed.
- PM Review – Review design notes and structural details to ensure designs depicted on LEs, ZDs, CDs and other related deliverables are accurate and comply with all design codes and KMB standards. Provide drawing redlines as required to ensure final deliverable meets with KMB standards for quality control.
- Project Financials – Responsible for monthly billing projections and updating senior management weekly with the financial status of assigned projects.
- Site Visits – Perform design visits and structural inspections to gather field information as per KMB standards. These site visits will entail rooftop inspections on tall buildings.
- Must have wireless telecom project management experience including all below items:
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and monitor project schedules
- Able to read and understand construction drawings and blueprints
- Fluent in Excel to manage and manipulate basic spreadsheets and project trackers
- Able to manage small groups and provide direction to delegate responsibilities
- Self-starting and willing to take the initiative to complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with clients to relay direction to team members and provide updates to senior project managers
- Direct and relatable experience in a deadline driven PM environment.
KMB Design Group, LLC prides ourselves on our staff and business partners. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume.